This one-day, intensive Training Class, is designed to give you instruction and practice in the organization, presentation structure, delivery skills, visual design and use, and question-and-answer techniques for effective presentations. The training provides practice and feedback from peers, instructors, and video, as well as giving you tips, techniques and a working process for giving a successful presentation. It is to help you become more effective in presenting information with business parties and/or individuals. When you understand what an effective presentation is and acquire good presentation techniques, you will be more effective in achieving the results you want, in both your individual and corporate goals.
Presentations skills and public speaking skills are very useful in many aspects of work and life. Effective presentations and public speaking skills are important in business, sales and selling, training, teaching, lecturing and generally entertaining an audience. Developing the confidence and capability to give good presentations, and to stand up in front of an audience and speak well, are also extremely helpful competencies for self-development too. Presentations and public speaking skills are not limited to certain special people - anyone can give a good presentation, or perform public speaking to a professional and impressive standard.
In this class you will quickly learn to:
• Quickly handle any type of presentation situation with ease and personal comfort
• Overcome nervousness and presentation anxiety
• Enhance vocal quality such as voice projection, articulation, pacing, and fluency
• Enhance body language, eye contact, and gesturing to project a consistent and credible image
• Determine audience attitudes and needs and respond accordingly
• Identify and handle various types of audience questions
• De-escalate conflicts that might arise during a presentation
• Use presentation media effectively to reinforce their message
• Project control and confidence through high quality presentation delivery skills
• Overcome negative or distracting presentation mannerisms
• Develop a formalized product presentation that is effective and persuasive
Effective Presentations Skills
The class will diagnose the strengths and weaknesses of each participant and help them to develop a presentation style that plays to their strengths and is right for them. Participants will receive personalized, confidential presentation feedback from the instructor and will develop a presentation self-improvement action plan.
Paige is a great instructor- she is very organized and makes the class fun.
Jason Kirbie Texon LP
Paige is very well-rounded as an instructor and good at teaching and imparting her knowledge.